If you are you using Caldera Forms and the Caldera Forms CiviCRM (CFC) integration and need help, we have a few options for you:
- If you are having a problem and believe that you have found a bug, please report it. We welcome bug reports! Please report Bug Reports on GitHub.
- If you want a new feature, open up a Feature Request on Github. While we cannot guarantee that Feature Request will get worked on we are happy to receive the feedback.
- If you have found a bug or worked on a new feature and would like to contribute to Caldera Forms CiviCRM, please open a Pull Request on GitHub.
- If you just need help getting up and running with Caldera Forms and CiviCRM, you can purchase support hours through our Help Desk Packages.
Use Help Desk time to get support on your CiviCRM WordPress website. Purchase two hours to get started or enjoy a discount when you choose five hours.
Help Desk hours never expire, so unused time can be applied whenever you need our help.
How to get started:
- Choose a package below and complete the checkout process
- A support ticket will be automatically generated, and you will receive a confirmation email
- Simply reply to the email with the details of your issue, and include the necessary information we request of you (login credentials, etc – your email will include the details)
- A Tadpole member will reach out to you shortly
Sometimes the problem is simple and we can fix it right away; sometimes we find that a solution may require more time. In that case, we’ll contact you to let you know what we’ve found and provide you with options before proceeding with any further work.
|Support Time||Price (USD)||Purchase Now|
|2 Hours||$250||Add to cart|
|5 Hours||$550||Add to cart|